It can be confusing how much propane is in a tank as it is usually done by weight. Here are the most common propane tanks:
- 20 lb tank: 18” tall and 12” in diameter. Holds 5 gallons of propane.
- 33 lb tank: 2 feet tall and 1 foot in diameter. Holds 8 gallons of propane.
- 100 lb tank: 4 feet tall and 18” diameter.
- 420 lb tank: 4 feet tall by 3 feet diameter.
- 500 gallon tank: 5 feet tall by 10 feet long.
What size propane tank is the best fit for you? Are you not sure?
Contact one of our experts today for the help you need: